Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More Lucy/Mommy time...Lucy's perspective

Spending Saturday morning in my PJs...with my dollies
Jason is in Budapest for a week and a half, so Lucy and I get to spend lots of quality time together.  Lucy always sends daddy an email with a picture at the end of the day so he knows what a good girl she is being while he is away.  Here are some excerpts (written from Lucy's perspective):

Loving my cousin, Preston!!


Running around outside...I LOVE being outside and cry when we have to go back in the house.

Smiling at mommy after I made a mess in my room (I personally love the duck and teddy bear hanging out of the crib!!)
Not being such a good girl...seeing if my pacifier would float. :(
Proof that I DO slow down every once in a while...mommy tells me that she needs some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment