Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Movie Night!!



We had out first movie night with Lucy - what a blast!  We weren't quite sure how she would sit still for a whole movie, but we thought it would be a fun Friday night activity for all of us!  So, we downloaded Disney's Frozen, bought Lucy some Frozen pajamas, stocked up on snacks to try it out,

Trail Mix - Lucy style!!


She did sit still for some of the movie, but mostly had fun staying up late, watching TV with no lights on and having the run of the basement while hyped up on sugar! :)  We couldn't even get a good picture of her since she was always moving!  So we had to settle for a post-movie sleeping picture in her crib.

I really cannot believe that she is getting old enough to do these types of things with - where is our baby?!?!

We've also been having fun enjoying the last weeks of summer:


...celebrating daddy's birthday:


...and playing with all of our friends!


Side note:  I often get asked if Lucy's hair is naturally curly or if I curl it.  I'm like, really?  Would a 2-year old sit still enough to let me curl a head full of hair AND do I have time to spend that kind of effort on her hair?  NO WAY!!   I really do love her sweet, natural curls though!



We are a week away from feeding tube removal - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment