Monday, March 4, 2013

New Camera!

March is shaping up to be a busy month of appointments.  Lucy is getting her 3rd dose of Synagis (yes, it got approved by insurance - yea!) and we are meeting with Neurology to review the results of her brain and spine MRI tomorrow.  Next week, she will have another swallow study, to try to get a clearer picture of how her esophagus looks when she is swallowing food to determine what else we need to do in order to make that opening a little wider and more comfortable for her.  She also has her 9-month check-up and her feeding clinic appointment later this month.  All of these, coupled with Jason's very busy travel schedule means we will be going, going, going and it will be April before we know it!

Oh, and we got a new camera...here's a couple of fun pictures we got today.  Lucy's a great subject!

Hamming it up with Grandpa

Wondering why that flash keeps going off

Blowing bubbles

Hanging out in the excer-saucer making my Popeye face

Wishing I could just figure out how to move faster - this army crawl thing is too slow!

Mommy knows just where I'm ticklish!
Feeling free in just my diaper - crazy hair and all!

And in case you wonder...yes, I cry sometimes, especially when mommy and daddy try to pin me down to get me dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment