Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


Wow!  Can it be Easter already?  And April tomorrow?  How did that happen?

I wanted to take a quick moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter.  Lucy had a wonderful time today with lots of her cousins around to keep her entertained.  At church this morning, our pastor told the congregation to get out their "blessing catchers" during the prayer (Which means to hold your hands up, palms out to accept the blessings that God "showers" down on us.)  During prayer time Lucy looked at me and my hands and then put her little hand in mine for the rest of the prayer.  Now, if you know Lucy, you know that she likes her hands free to move and explore things with, so for her told hold my hand was pretty extraordinary!  It was a tender moment for me as I reflected back on the first Easter so many years ago and thanked God for the promise of His Son and all the hope it gives us.

So, from us, to you, Happy Easter!  Here are a couple of pictures of Lucy hamming it up for the camera:


No comments:

Post a Comment