Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to have such a special little girl like Lucy to call me "Mama."  And yes, she can say mama!  She also has 7 teeth (almost 8 we think!!) and my little nugget is CRAWLING!  I can't believe it.  She's still pretty terrible at it, but gets better every time she tries (see video below of one of her first attempts - don't mind the dog...).

We are thrilled that she is doing so well developmentally, as this has always been one of our foremost concerns with her.  Now if we could just get rid of that pesky feeding tube, her 4 month stay in the NICU would seem like a bad dream instead of an actual memory!

Her third esophagus dilatation is scheduled for Wednesday :( Unfortunately, these are becoming a routine for us - not something I want to get used to!  Prayers for her comfort and successful procedure are always appreciated.  We will update you all on how it goes.





No comments:

Post a Comment