Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Fun!




Fall in Minnesota has been gorgeous this year!  We have been able to enjoy lots of outside time on the weekends and even visited a pumpkin patch with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend!  (In case you are wondering, the super cute Candy Corn hat was made by my very talented sister, Jenny.  We get tons of people telling us how cute it is! :))





We were so excited to meet my sister, Melisa's new baby Dawson this weekend, too!  He is beyond sweet and makes Lucy look like such a big girl!  Lucy is no longer the youngest cousin/grandkid on my side of the family, but I think she like baby Dawson!!



This week, we (finally!) have our 2nd opinion visit at the University of Minnesota and are looking forward to moving forward!  I'll post about the outcomes as soon as we know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment